- Episode Title: Dynamic Possibilities
- Episode Number: 17
- Series: Last Exile - Fam, The Silver Wing
- Original Air Date: 2/24/2012
At Boreas, Alvis E. Hamilton tells Fam Fan Fan and Giselle Collette about her escape from the No-Quarter Squads. Dio Eraclea says that Luscinia Hāfez wants Al because he fears the power of their Exile. The fate of the Silvius is still unknown.
While flying a scouting mission, Fam and Giselle spot Sadri and the First Fleet. Invigorated by their previous victory, the Joint Forces dispatch Ōrang to intercept the fleet. Adamas Squadron accompanies them.
While the initial assault goes well, Sadri sends a signal to the Jagannath telling Ōrang to fire on his allies. Already suspicious of Ōrang, Adamas Squadron assumes he is a traitor and opens fire on him. There is mass confusion and friendly fire amongst the Joint Forces. The First Fleet advances and the Joint Forces are forced to withdraw, with the damaged Jagannath at the rear. However, just as the First Fleet is about to seal its victory by shooting down Millia's flagship, the Silvius rises from the Grand Lake and ambushes Sadri's forces. Ōrang and Millia escape, though the First Fleet continues advancing on Boreas.
As the First Fleet lays siege to Boreas, Sārā Augusta writes letters to Sadri and Vasant asking for a truce. Dyan attempts to stop Fam from delivering the truce, but fails. Sadri accepts the truce. As he looks at Fam, the name Rahā rises to his mind.
Silvius Crew Members
United Kingdom of Anatoray-Disith Characters
- Ades Battle Ships
- Federal Old Battle Ships
- Turan Battle Ships
- Dynamic possibility reflects a player's intuitive notion of what still can be done with the pieces. Furthermore, dynamism is a style of play in which the activity of the pieces is favoured over more positional considerations, even to the point of accepting permanent structural or spatial weaknesses on the board.
- The letters written by Sārā Augusta read, in English transliterated to Greek,
- To General Vasant
- representative of the Joint [obscured]
- I, Augusta Sārā,
- order an immediate ceasation to
- all hostilities between the Joint Force and the Ades Federation.
- It is very sad and a shame that people
- who were once of the same cause have taken
- to fighting against one another.
- I order both armies to cease all hostilities
- and start negotiating for
- a cease-fire to prevent further grief
- and loss of life.