|The Lasas over the Grand Lake|
|Motto||symbol of justice, but symbol of The Death|
|Nickname||The Winged Maiden|
|Fate||Sold for scrap by Sky Pirates|
|Notes||Before being sold, it bore the name Fam Fan Fan for a short time|
|Armament||Deployable battering ram|
The Lasas, also known as the Fam Fan Fan, was the flagship of Turan. Its large, double-decker wings earned it the nickname "The Winged Maiden" prior to ownership being transfered to the Sky Pirates.
When an Ades Federation fleet attacked the Fam Fan Fan during a false peace conference with Turan at Grand Lake, Liliana promised to give the ship to Fam Fan Fan in exchange for the assistance of the Sky Pirates. Dio Eraclea boarded the Famu Fan Fan and blew off its wings in an attempt to make the Ades fleet believe that it had been scuttled. This allowed it to escape the immediate battle; however, Luscinia Hāfez was not fooled and sent Alauda to investigate.
The Fam Fan Fan joined a number of other Turan Battle Ships in an attack against the Ades fleet headed for Iglasia. It attempted to ram the Impetus in the hope of killing Luscinia and destroying his ship. However, Alauda slaughtered the crew and captured Liliana.
The Fam Fan Fan was subsequently turned over to the Sky Pirates, who cut it apart for scrap metal.
- "Lasas" was the name used by the Turan before ownership was transfered to Fam Fan Fan who subsequently renamed the ship the Fam Fan Fan (Its most recent name and the name used until its disassembly was Fam Fan Fan. It belonged to Fam Fan Fan after all. If Fam Fan Fan renamed it the Fam Fan Fan, it is Fam Fan Fan's fam Fan Fan. )
- The Lasas were the retinue of Turan, the Etruscan goddess, and were guardian deities of ancient Roman religion.
- The Lasas ram reads in English with Greek letters "symbol of justice, but symbol of The Death" (σψπβολ οϕ φυστιχε, βυτ σψπβολ οϕ Τηε Δεατη).
- The design of this ship apparently inspired by the biplane bombers with shirring covering, of the 1920s and 1930s. The analogue may be the British bomber Handley Page Heyford.
- The ship has multiple vanship type claudia units on its two wings. However, they seem to be on the decorative side since the ship was seen flying without them.