This is To the Sky, a Last Exile wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki.
Want to Discuss Stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the talk page.
How to Help Out
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
Things to Do
- Locate pages that need expanding.
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Write a new article that's on the the wanted list!
- Consider splitting up very long pages.
- Create some links on dead end pages.
- Check out the full list of special pages at Special:Specialpages.
Some Other Interesting Pages
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit Special:Mycontributions.
- Find out more about the wiki on Special:Statistics and Special:Version!
In order to make the pages together, please follow this easy style guide!
If you believe an article has major spoilers, use the Template:Majorspoiler at the top of the page.
Trivia sections have a tendency to get out of hand because they are easy to add to. However, in many cases, what was added is not trivia, or is important or interesting enough to be merged into the article proper.
Trivia is classified as information viewers may not have been aware of and is impactful or interesting. Ideally trivia sections should be no more than half a dozen snippets of information, not more than a line or so long.
Spelling and Grammar
- When referring to the anime, "Last Exile" and its sequel should be italicized.
- All ship names should be italicized. If the name is used in a possessive sense, don't italicize the 's. Example: The Silvana's guns are very powerful.
- If editing an article and adding hyperlinks, if a term has already been hyperlinked in a paragraph, don't hyperlink more in the same paragraph. For hyperlinking, if the term is used in a possessive sense, don't include the 's in the hyperlink brackets. Example: The Guild's Maestro is Delphine. For plurals, include the entire word in the hyperlink brackets but add the original name on the left side of the line. Example: The Disith sent many migration capsules.
- Because Last Exile was licensed by Funimation Entertainment, an American company, American English is preferred.
- Concerning romanization, the spelling of names is based on the romanization that appears in the "Aerial Log" and Range Murata's "Anime Works 1998-2006" books. Things like Moran and other fansubbing educated guesses are not appreciated. For Fam, the Silver Wing, please refrain from using the name's fansubbers use as they may be incorrect.